/design/business/personal/ideas/ /desain/arsitektur/ Blog of Raul Renanda www.renanda.com

Friday, February 11, 2005

Morning...

g'day, just starting my new blog, please mind my english...last time tried to blog but no continuity...maybe i'm too serious..now planning to make "daily" notes about everything in my head. Just have a 2 holidays, chinese and islam new year, planning to catch my works on hotel in Bandung and House in Pondok Indah...but so far no progress, seems I have a lots of time to kill but apparently it's impossible since my both child needed me...first day all of us sick and must stay in bed...and today just totally 'worthless' spending hours in office to wait a fax from perth that later they cancelled the fax. But manage to cool myself by reading some design books that will inspire me to design my next project....well' see...

No comments: