/design/business/personal/ideas/ /desain/arsitektur/ Blog of Raul Renanda www.renanda.com

Friday, February 11, 2005

Good Rooster Year??

My friend told me to enter my office at 11.30am today....it's a "secret" advice from "you know who". that will bring luck for this rooster year....I NEVER believe or disbelieve for such thing...but the funny things i still "follow" any advice that no harm to do (well, I usually get in the office around that time too...the thing is, that it might be telling me that I will do anything to keep my business runs...glad to know that I do.

My car stopped at my office at 11.14 am, I almost forgot about it, while I'm not alone in my car (my partner sitting next to me) I just passed my office and pretend to buy something to eat nearby...he is pretty confused but I keep silence, otherwise we enter unnecessary debate...finally arrived exactly 11.30...and I told him after that...another thing I also told early in the morning to my fellow partners in other office, none of them follow...well.....we'll see... ;-)

Happy Chinese New Year.....

No comments: