/design/business/personal/ideas/ /desain/arsitektur/ Blog of Raul Renanda www.renanda.com

Thursday, February 24, 2005

DESIGN : The Top 100 Gadgets of All Time

Mobile PC - Features - The Top 100 Gadgets of All Time

Mobile PC - Features - The Top 100 Gadgets of All Time

Lesseeee......These are "gadget" that I (used to) have from the list...

1.PEZ DISPENSER (NO.98)
2.RUBIK'S CUBE (NO.89)
3.BLACK AND DECKER DUSTBUSTER (NO.88)
4.I SKIPPED THE TAMAGOTCHI (NO - REGRET)
5.ZIPPO LIGHTER (NO.81)
6."NOT REALLY" A TRAXXAS (I CHOOSE KYOSHO) - (NO.73)
7.LEATHERMAN (NOT PST MODEL, BUT SUPERTOOL) - (NO.67)
8.MAGLIGHT (MEDIUM AND SMALL VERSION) - (NO.63)
9.ORGINAL FIRST MODEL PALM PILOT (INSTEAD HANDSPRING) - (NO.49)
10.APPLE NEWTON MESSAGE PAD (SHARP MODEL) - (NO.39)
11. COMPACT FLASH - (NO.38)
12.PULSAR QUARTZ WATCH (STEAL FROM MY FRIEND) - (NO.36)
13.CARTIER SANTOS (STILL WEARS IT - FOR 19 YEARS!!) - (NO.21)
14.SWISS ARMY KNIFE (KEY CHAIN VERSION) - (NO.20)
15.SKIPPED THE IPOD (YEAH....) - (NO.12)
16.AHH..THIS IS WHAT I MEAN...ORIGINAL PILOT!! - (NO.7)
17.ORGINAL SONY WALKMAN...(STILL WORKS!!) - (NO.3)


17? (not really...i cheated little bit...) well..less than 20%! so I think I''m still okay....better let my wife know about it...that I still "a normal" person right? (or maybe, I have 73 new things in my list - things to buy!!!) ;-)

No comments: