/design/business/personal/ideas/ /desain/arsitektur/ Blog of Raul Renanda www.renanda.com

Friday, March 11, 2005

Personal Note : Business is PERSONAL

Please take a look at Milton's note down there...
YOU CAN ONLY WORK FOR PEOPLE THAT YOU LIKE.

Affection, trust and sharing some common ground is the only way good work can be achieved

What I've learn this week is that business always personal; just heard a bad news on the project I've should involve to, while the project still runs suddenly I lost interest of what's going on (because several reason); then I received note from a friend of mine "told" me that in business bad things happened (most of the time - of course) and asked me to cool down because, It just business - don't take it personal. Period.

While I am fully understand the do's and dont's in the business world, there's one thing that always we tend to forget that business is actually very personal.

The motivation is personal, the vision is personal, the energy, the enthusiasm, the love, the hate, the rage, the pain is real. So yes, business is personal.

Do not involve in a business when your heart tell you to not to...
Affection, trust and sharing some common ground is the only way good work can be achieved...

.

No comments: